Subject: Re: DEM ROM
From: "Adam B. Lang" <[email-masked]>
To: Michael Meshew <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 1995 18:50:35 -0800 (PST)

>    Any suggestions would be appreciated. I expect to have some sort of a 
> DEM CD ROM completed by late spring. Amiga Library Services (distributor 
> of LIGHT-ROM) will most likely distribute it.
> 
>    Aside from suggestions, what I need to know is how much would you be 
> willing to pay for such a CD ROM if it had hundreds of additional DEMs 
> that I would purchase. Does $44.95 sound right to you?
> 

That sounds great to me.  What would make it even better would be to have 
sometype of Catalog system based on a US map or something like the big 
map you get from USGS of what areas are covered.  Then you could click on 
the done areas and zoom in and pick more and all the way along it would 
inform you of which scales are available and so on.  This would be a 
great CD-ROM.  It would out sell Rebel Assault and WCIII combined!

Looking forward to the release.